At Chattanooga Property Management, your maintenance request is important to us, as we want to take care of your problem as quickly as possible. Please be specific when submitting your work request so we have as much information as possible to accurately and promptly schedule your repair request
Review ALL of the information below prior to submitting your request.
- Routine maintenance requests are processed only during normal business hours. After we receive your request, someone should be in contact with you within 48 business hours. If you do not hear from anyone, please call the maintenance office to follow up at 423-208-9448.
- With this submission you agree to the “Tenants Responsibilities”.
- If this is an after hours emergency, please call 1-888-275-1048 x 911, leave a message and someone will return your call.
- Examples of emergencies are unstoppable water leak, flooding, heat or air not working in extreme temps, sparks from outlets or appliances or any condition that threatens the health or safety of the tenants, the property or the public.
- To report gas fumes and gas leaks, call 911, THEN contact our office.
- To report a FIRE or Natural Disaster, call 911 First!
Missed Appointments: You will be responsible for the payment of any service call charged for: a) a missed appointment, b) not providing access to your unit when requested, c) leaving a keyless bolting device engaged, or d) not following other instructions as you agreed that results in the service agent not gaining entry to the property.
Maintenance responsibilities: By submitting this work request, the tenant acknowledges that if the repair is found to be due to misuse, or failure to perform required routine maintenance task, the tenant will be responsible for payment of the repair, as per the lease agreement.
Pets: The tenant is responsible for the safety and well-being of their pet(s). The tenant is responsible for keeping their pet(s) under proper control at all times. Tenants agree to NOT hold CPM or service providers liable if their pet(s) escapes confinement and leaves the premises.
Name and address information must match what is on file. Phone number and/or email address must be valid for contact purposes. Without identifiable name/address info or valid contact info, the request will be disregarded.