Chattanooga Property Management is growing again!
We have an immediate opening to join our fast-paced office. We manage a large (and growing) portfolio of houses and apartments in the Greater Chattanooga and NW Georgia area. We offer competitive compensation, advancement opportunity, and a fun, family-oriented atmosphere.
Currently, we have an opening for a multi-skilled MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN position, and are seeking an individual that is:
hard-working * outgoing * energetic * detail-oriented * dependable * intelligent
If you are a motivated team-player, with a positive attitude and a constant smile, with great trouble-shooting and maintenance skills, you could be the one!
- working knowledge of residential plumbing
- ability to repair/replace electrical fixtures
- general maintenance/basic carpentry skills
- own hand tools and basic power tools
- reliable transportation
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and/or background
- Performance-based reviews and salary increases
- Paid vacation (after one year)
- Paid holidays (after 90 day probation)
- Company-paid dental and vision insurance (after 90 day probation)
Position requires reliable transportation and smart phone with text and email capabilities. Our office is located in Ringgold, GA.
For consideration for this position, email your resume to email@example.com