WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING FROM EACH ADULT:
A completely filled out rental application
A $40 application fee
Income verification (click here for list of acceptable documents). Be prepared to upload or email this information when submitting your application.
Signed landlord reference form
Complete Animal Screening, if you will have animals (including service or ESA animals) (click here to complete).
Applications will be automatically declined if any applicant:
APPLICATION PROCESSING TIME & FEES AND OTHER DETAILS
Processing within 24 business hours $40 per adult Be sure to check the property details to see if the property allows animals. If you list animals on your application, for a property that does not allow animals, we will not process your application. Please call our office (423.208.9444) if you have any questions. Review the following guidelines BEFORE you apply. We work very hard to get you approved for your new home, however, there are some things we simply cannot work around.
- We require renters insurance if you have any water-filled furniture or an aquarium larger than 10 gallons.
- We require that combined income be AT LEAST three times the rent amount. Roommates must prove AT LEAST twice the rent amount EACH.
- Some properties may have more stringent qualifying requirements – please call our office if you have a concern about something in your credit or rental history.
- Some properties prohibit more than two unrelated adults (roommates) – please call our office if this is a concern in your situation.
- All new leases will be assessed an administrative processing fee of $100 to help defray the costs in preparing and executing the necessary lease documents.
ANIMAL SCREENING INFO
Any full or mix of any vicious breed OR any animal with bite history OR any animal less than 6 months old will not be permitted. Breeds that are generally categorized as vicious include (but are not limited to): Doberman Pinscher, Chow, Pit Bull, Staffordshire Terrier, Rottweiler, Great Dane, German Shepherd, Presa Canario, Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Siberian Husky, Wolf-hybrid, etc.
Chattanooga Property Management reserves the right to refuse to allow any animal that may be deemed hazardous or destructive to persons or property.
Not all properties are animal-friendly. Of the properties that permit animals, some allow two animals and others are limited to only one animal. Additionally, weight limits apply; generally a single-family home accepts animals up to 75 lb, a duplex/triplex with a yard accepts animals up to 40 lb, and apartments, condos, townhomes and properties with little or no yard area accept animals up to 25 lb. Weight limits and number of animals permitted is at the discretion of the property owner, therefore the information provided here is a rule of thumb only.